The Oscars Are Over ... Time to Party!
Now that Sunday's show is a wrap, Hollywood's biggest names – from Channing Tatum to the Jared Leto – are ready to celebrate
Credit: Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Updated: Sunday Mar 02, 2014 | 11:50 PM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Harrison Ford 'Very, Very Happy' to Be Back in the Air for the First Time Since Plane Crash
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Watch 3 Scathing Takes on the Duggar Molestation Scandal
- PHOTOS: Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch on the Market for $100 Million
- Pregnant Mom Kicked Off Flight Because Her Toddler Cried: 'I Don't Like to Make a Fuss'