The Oscars Are Over ... Time to Party!
Now that Sunday's show is a wrap, Hollywood's biggest names – from Channing Tatum to the Jared Leto – are ready to celebrate
Credit: Kevork Djansezian/Getty
Updated: Sunday Mar 02, 2014 | 11:50 PM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Texas Teen Charged with Murder for Drowning a 2-Month-Old Baby
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Texas Teacher Hilariously Dances to 'Uptown Funk' with His Students (VIDEO)
- The Couple Behind 'Let It Go' Are Writing an Oscar Song for Neil Patrick Harris
- Bachelor Exclusive: How Much Did the Cinderella Date Jewelry Cost?