The Oscars Are Over ... Time to Party!
Now that Sunday's show is a wrap, Hollywood's biggest names – from Channing Tatum to the Jared Leto – are ready to celebrate
Credit: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP
Updated: Sunday Mar 02, 2014 | 11:50 PM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- John Rich Wants to Meet Kanye West … in the Boxing Ring
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn Reveal the Truth About That Snapchat: 'We Felt So Bad!'
- Bill and Hillary Clinton Get a Bono Shout-Out While Attending U2 Concert in NYC
- North Carolina Man Reportedly Thwarts Robbery Attempt During His Marriage Proposal