The Oscars Are Over ... Time to Party!
Now that Sunday's show is a wrap, Hollywood's biggest names – from Channing Tatum to the Jared Leto – are ready to celebrate
Credit: Charley Gallay/Getty
Updated: Sunday Mar 02, 2014 | 11:50 PM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Boyfriend of Slain Legal Diva Star Loredana Nesci Acted in Self-Defense, Attorney Says
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Gisele Bündchen Gets Back to Yoga After Allegedly Being Spotted in Burqa
- Defiant Valerie Harper Gives Update on Health: 'I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma'
- Is Scott Disick Regretting Split with Kourtney Kardashian in New Photo: 'The Grass Isn't Always Greener'