The Oscars Are Over ... Time to Party!
Now that Sunday's show is a wrap, Hollywood's biggest names – from Channing Tatum to the Jared Leto – are ready to celebrate
Credit: Kevork Djansezian/Getty
Updated: Sunday Mar 02, 2014 | 11:50 PM EST By: Alison Schwartz
More from PEOPLE
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses