What Wardrobe Memo? Style Rule Breakers at Last Year's Grammys
The email requested that "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered," but Kelly Rowland, Katy Perry and more ignored that appeal and flaunted their assets
Credit: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
Updated: Sunday Feb 10, 2013 | 10:00 PM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Debbie Reynolds Honored with SAG Life Achievement Award
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Frances McDormand Wins SAG Award for Best Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries
- Who Was Kissing Terri Seymour's Baby Bump on the Red Carpet?
- Why Does William H. Macy Call His Wife, Felicity Huffman, Flicka?