What Wardrobe Memo? Style Rule Breakers at Last Year's Grammys
The email requested that "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered," but Kelly Rowland, Katy Perry and more ignored that appeal and flaunted their assets
Credit: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
Updated: Sunday Feb 10, 2013 | 10:00 PM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Karenna Gore on the Presidential Election: 'I Really Don't Like the Way It's Covered'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Trisha Yearwood: 'I Feel Lucky' to Get to Tour With Husband Garth Brooks
- Britt McHenry Returns to Work, Tweets Another Apology For 'Hurtful Actions'
- Cleveland Kidnapping Survivors Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus Share Their Love of Life