Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style Rules
Pants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Kristina Bumphrey/Startraks
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Bob and Cortney Novogratz Blog: Our Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life as Stress-Free as Possible
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Escaped Inmate Captured After Allegedly Killing Pennsylvania Woman
- Gisele Bündchen Allegedly Steps Out Wearing a Burqa to Conceal Identity
- Khloé Kardashian: I Lost 35 Lbs.!