Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style Rules
Pants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Kristina Bumphrey/Startraks
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Shahs of Sunset's Mike Shouhed Is Married! See What the Bride (and His Castmates!) Wore
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Are You Ready for Jurassic World?
- Amanda Knox's Ex Raffaele Sollecito: 'I Believed in Her Innocence'
- From EW: Game of Thrones's Maisie Williams to Guest Star on Doctor Who