Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style Rules
Pants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Kristina Bumphrey/Startraks
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Kansas Waiter Sporting a New Smile After Kind Stranger Leaves a Generous Tip
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Judi Dench Gets (Very) Candid About Aging: 'I'd Rather Be Young and Know Nothing'
- How to Catch a Bully: New Film Explores Both Sides of High School Harassment
- Formerly Blind Man Sees New York City Landmarks with Bionic Eye