Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style Rules
Pants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Kristina Bumphrey/Startraks
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- "We Are the World" on Its 30th Anniversary: 5 Things to Know
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Join PEOPLE for SAG Awards Fun & Live Pre-Show at 6 P.M. ET!
- What Reality Show Gets Kroll Show Star Nick Kroll to Move His Hips?
- 7 Reasons We Can't Wait For the SAG Awards