Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style Rules
Pants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Police Recover Body in Hudson River Near Where Kayaker Disappeared