Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style Rules
Pants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Watch: Moviegoers Try to Figure out What 'XXL' Stands for in Magic Mike XXL
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM EW: Ben Affleck on Being Cast as Batman: 'My First Reaction Was, 'Are You Sure?'
- Homina, Homina – Retired 9/11 Firefighter Wins $5 Million Scratch-Off Lottery Prize
- How to Get Gorgeous, Glowy Skin (Like Jenna Dewan-Tatum's) for This Weekend