The Fit 5: Tips to Feel (and Look) Like a Star!
From how Michelle Obama jumpstarts her day to Kate Hudson's stand-up exercise routine, get the scoop on how to look fab like the stars
Credit: Calabrese/Perkins/Pacific Coast News, Ramey
Updated: Thursday Mar 05, 2009 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Carole Middleton Is 'One Very Happy Granny,' Says Friend
- The Style Top 5: All the Stars Are Going Gray, Amal Clooney's Stylish Sister Hits N.Y.C and More
- Rick Santorum Supports Bruce Jenner: 'If He Says He's a Woman, Then He's a Woman'
- David Beckham's 40th Birthday Party Looks Too Good to Be True (PHOTOS)
- The Britneymobile? See the Crazy Way Fans Can Hear Her New Single