StyleWatch SpecialHair Products Editors Never Leave the Drugstore Without
We go in with the intention of buying nothing more than toilet paper, but somehow we always leave toting these beauty finds. And considering what they do for our strands, can you really blame us?
Updated: Tuesday Aug 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- Andrew Garfield: Playing a Father in 99 Homes Brought Out Paternal Instincts 'I've Always Had Somewhere'
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- Lena Dunham Actually Doesn't 'Have an Issue' with Her Hair Twin Justin Bieber
- Hulk Hogan Says Racism Was Part of His 'Daily Environment' Growing Up: 'You Greeted Your Friends with the N-Word'
- Houston Teen Taking Selfies with Gun Accidentally Kills Himself