Lena Dunham's 5 Unofficial Style RulesPants are optional. Underwear is too. And try to have a big-deal designer as a babysitter. These are just some of the fashion words to live by, according to the Girls creator and star
Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty
Updated: Sunday Jan 20, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST By: Zoë Ruderman
More from PEOPLE
- Is This Prince George's Favorite Book?
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Nicki Minaj Enlivens Watch What Happens with a Wardrobe Malfunction (VIDEO)
- Stephen Collins to Katie Couric: 'I'm a Flawed Person'
- Rafael Nadal Is Tommy Hilfiger's New Face. Remember These Other Hot Athletes-Turned-Models?