StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Ben King/Startraks; Beretta/Sims/REX USA
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Lindsay Lohan Posts Racy Photo and Jokes About Her Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- Go Behind-the-Scenes of the Sundance Film Festival!