StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty; Getty
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out for Lunch With Pal Candis Cayne
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Woman Born Without Arms Tells 3-Year-Old With Same Condition,'You Can Do Anything' (Video)
- Kelsea Ballerini Talks Ultimate Jam Session with Taylor Swift: 'I Was on Cloud 900'
- Khloé Kardashian on Why She Lives with Rob: 'I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way'