StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty; Getty
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Nikki Reed Shares Romantic Wedding Day Video Full of Kisses with Ian Somerhalder
- Texas Woman Rescues Seven People from Flood: 'Fear Wasn't Going to Serve Anyone in that Moment'
- From SI: 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick Apologizes for Houston Storm Post