StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Fabio/X17; Piers Allardyce/REX USA
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Cool Down with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos's Berry Pops!
- Fresh Prince Fans: This Might Be the Greatest Thing You'll See All Weekend
- What Super Sexy Game Did Diana DeGarmo & Ace Young Get as a Wedding Gift?
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Again, Accuses NYPD Officer of Sexual Harassment