StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Fabio/X17; Piers Allardyce/REX USA
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- FROM TIME: Greece Votes Against Austerity, Putting Role in European Union in Jeopardy
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Simon Cowell's Mom, Julie, Has Died: We 'Will Miss Her Terribly'
- What Break-up? Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Spend Fourth of July Weekend Together in NYC
- Keke Palmer: The Scream Queens Set 'Feels Like Our Own Little Sorority House'