StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Fabio/X17; Piers Allardyce/REX USA
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Kellie Pickler on Flawless DWTS Freestyle: 'I Let All of My Walls Down'
- 'Kate Is a Natural Mother,' Says William's Cousin-in-Law
- Oklahoma Tornado Death Toll Reaches 91, Continues to Climb
- Did Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and More All Get the Same Cannes Dress Memo?
- It's a Tight Race as Dancing's Final Four Face Off – Who Should Win?