StyleWatch SpecialSpooky Star Trends Worth Trying
No tricks here: try these Halloween-appropriate skull scarves, kitty-cat flats and more star-loved looks that will keep the treats coming long after the holiday is over
Credit: Fabio/X17; Piers Allardyce/REX USA
Updated: Wednesday Oct 31, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Alex Apatoff
More from PEOPLE
- Caitlyn the Dog Stars in New Firefighter Calendar
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Celeb Trainer Harley Pasternak: A Weight-Loss Secret That Doesn't Require a Workout
- Ben Affleck Is 'Devastated' Over Divorce, 'Really Tried to Save Their Marriage': Source
- How Well Do U Know Your Usher Lyrics?