StyleWatch SpecialYour Fall Fragrance Finder
Step 1: Check out the classic scents PEOPLE.com editors have been wearing for years and the new ones they're currently loving. Step 2: Find the eau for you. Step 3: Click to buy. Step 4: Spritz. Step 5: Get used to hearing, "Wow, you smell amazing!"
Updated: Thursday Oct 11, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT
More from PEOPLE
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo