Très Chic! Cannes' 10 Most Memorable Gowns of the DecadeTake a look back at Rachel McAdams's Marchesa with a five foot-long train, Eva Longoria's snow-white Pucci and more unforgettable dresses from the French film festival
Credit: David Fisher/REX USA
Updated: Wednesday May 16, 2012 | 06:00 AM EDT By: Jennifer Cress
More from PEOPLE
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Honor Oklahoma Disaster Victims on The Voice
- How Brad Helped Angelina Heal
- Jessica Chastain Wears Elizabeth Taylor's Jewels to Cannes Cleopatra Screening
- Alexandra Raisman Found Her Dancing Elimination 'Heartbreaking'
- Alexander Skarsgard Is a 'Meat and Beer' Kind of Guy at Dinner in N.Y.C.