StyleWatch Special50 Years of Gorgeous Inaugural Gowns
From Jacqueline Kennedy's couture to Michelle Obama's two Wus, see how far first lady style has come
Updated: Saturday Jan 19, 2013 | 06:00 AM EST
More from PEOPLE
- Is This Week's Best-Dressed Star a Little ... Snoozy?
- Angelina: Getting Double Mastectomy Was the 'Right Thing to Do For Our Family'
- Ashley Hamilton: I Struggled with Anorexia and Bulimia
- Ancient Creature with Scissor-Like Claws Is Named After Johnny Depp
- Christoph Waltz Rushed Off French Talk Show After Sounds of Gunfire