Why Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show Would Rock in 5 ClicksThe Late Night host is taking over Jay Leno's throne. Here's why we know he'll rule
Updated: Wednesday Apr 03, 2013 | 01:00 PM EDT By: Kate Hogan
More from PEOPLE
- Blake Lively Gets Covered in Smashed Tomatoes – See the Messy Photos
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- Lady Gaga Makes a Cheesy, Saucy Pasta for Chicago Firefighters (PHOTOS)
- Make Amy Schumer's Favorite Mac 'n' Cheese from Her Waitressing Days in N.Y.C.
- It'll Be a Girl (Named Chanel!) for Ice-T and Coco